Support service officer in SR4Y
Tàn Tật Quốc Tế Việt Nam cung cấp cho bạn Mô tả công việc:
Handicap International(HI)is active in Viet Nam since 1992. The organization’s vision is of a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied. We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated person, Vietnamese nationality, to workfor the our “Safe Road for Youth” projectin Bac Giang province in the position of
Yêu cầu công việc
SUPPORT SERVICE OFFICER
Position type: Full time, contract term corresponds with project lifespan.
Location: Based in Bac Giang, with regularly travel to project sites in 3 districts of Bac Giang and may travel – not frequently to Hanoi or other places in Vietnam for meeting.
Interfacing: The Support service officer reports to and is supervised by the Project Manager (PM).
S/he will be responsible for the logistics, finances and accounting process for the project and providing human resources and administrative support for ensuring functioning of the project. Assigned to perform day to day support to the project and to supervise the logistics, human resources and administrative staff, if any, S/he will have to assure the project adhere to Handicap International / Donor policies and procedures.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Managing the cash flow
2. In charge accounting tasks at the project site
3. In charge of all administration tasks at the project site
4. Carrying out efficient management of the procurement procedure
5. Coordinate information about Human resources and administration with Administration-Logistic Coordinator
Apart from the specific terms stipulated above, with his/her common sense the employee will be willing to take on other tasks within his/her capacities in the event of emergency.
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
– University graduate
– Certificates in accounting/banking/auditing are an asset.
– A minimum of three years’ experience in administration, accounting, preferably in the NGO circle.
– Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
– Fluency in English (>IELTS 5.5 or equivalent) and Vietnamese, both verbally and in writing;
– Computer literate and effective abilities in Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
– Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
– Sensitive to needs of marginalized population and people with disabilities;
– Communicating in a credible and effective way;
– Ability to travel frequently to project sites;
Applications should include:
– A resume/curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages) summarizing qualifications and experience;
– An application letter (no more than two pages);
– 3 work referees and contact details.