Mô tả công việc
Handicap International(HI)is active in Viet Nam since 1989. The organization’s vision is one of a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied.
Despite an increased awareness in Vietnam of the impact of brain lesions on the quality of life of persons with disabilities, there remain serious gaps in service provision and unmet individual needs. Based on the recently drafted National Action Plan For rehabilitation of the MOH, HI implements, with the support of USAID, a project of 5 years aiming to provide higher quality of life of Vietnamese persons with disabilities through improved rehabilitation and medical care management through the 1/ development of reference protocols , 2/ Capacity building for active professionals (health, rehabilitation, social) and the promotion of the 3/ Access to comprehensive approach and quality services to people with disabilities.The main activities will take place in Hanoi, Thai Binh, Hue, Ho Chi Minh and Dong Nai and the main stakeholders are provincial rehabilitation/ district hospitals, rehabilitation departments and universities.
We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated personto fill the position of
Yêu cầu công việc
PROJECT OFFICER 2 (01 position)
Position type: Full time, 1 year contract and renewable.
Location:Based in project site (01 position based in Thai Binh province) while at least 50% of his/her time will be devoted to field trips.
Interfacing: The Project Officer 2 reports to and is supervised by the Project Manager (PM).
His/her responsibilities at a certain period will be determined by his/her Individual Action Plan of that period which covers the below tasks:
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare activities plan
- Prepare the Yearly Operational Plan in coordinating with different partners based on the Project Document and partners’ MoU
- Organize meetings to discuss and agree with partners on the project’s activities
2. Organize and implement activities
- Coordinate with relevant partners and stakeholders to organize the project’s activities at field level
- Support direct implementation of project activities at field level in coordination with project team members and partners
- Ensure good coordination, communication and relations with the Project Manager and partners
- Support the elaboration of budgets related to projects focus areas
3. Monitoring, follow up activities and reporting
- Ensure the follow up and reporting of the activities that may include trainings, information campaign, facilitation, data collecting, advocacy, etc
- Ensure coordination and information flow to the other project members
- Set up and maintain hard and soft filing systems for records
- Assist in data collection from the partners for project management
- Drawing up project documents (TOR, reporting with data analysis if any, preparation of concept notes, etc.).
- Consolidate meeting minutes.
- Accompany monitoring and assist the project manager in the writing of project documentation
- Participate in the project monitoring and evaluation and lesson learning
4. Other tasks under delegation from the Project Manager
- Represents the project, ensuring the transmission of the image and ethics of HI to the local partners, authorities and the community on the field
- Communicate with partners, mass media, other government offices and stakeholders when appropriate
- Responsible for the implementation of the goals determined in his/her personal IAP and of the stakes in the Job Profile
Perform other functions and duties as the operation or exigencies of the project may require.
5. General term
- Apart from the specific terms stipulated above, with his/her common sense the employee will bewilling to take on other tasks within his/her capacities in the event of emergency.
- Advocate to public and private, national and international organizations and agencies to promote inclusion of disability issues
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
|Diploma(s) :||University||Degree in social work and other related fields such as Public Health is prior|
|Experience||Minimum 2-years practical experience with a national/international development organization|
|Competencies (knowledge, capacities required)||Excellent participatory facilitation
Fluency in writing and speaking in English
Strong computer skills
Excellent communication skills
Advanced computer skills in Word and Excel and PowerPoint
|Experience in coordination
Ability to travel frequently to project sites
Experience with writing and communication responsibilities
Experience in areas such as Public Health/Gender/Disability/Rights/Community Development/
Sensitive to needs of marginalized population and people with disabilities
Countable working experience with vulnerable groups in a community program and in development context
Knowledge and experience in participatory community mobilization, awareness raising and support in training in the field
Knowledge and experience in facilitating the meetings or workshops
Capacity to transfer skills and knowledge.
Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure
Time Management skills
|Personal qualities :||Planning, organizing and coordinating skills with the ability to plan team’s work, prioritize tasks and to work efficiently under time pressure.
Relational skills: working in/with a team
Adaptability – Apprenticeship
|Initiative – Anticipation – Proactive attitude|
Applications should include:
– A resume/curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages) summarizing qualifications and experience;
– An application letter (no more than two pages);
– 3 work referees and contact details.
Please indicate your expectation for remuneration/salary in your application
Submit applications by November 30th 2015